Monday, May 18, 2009

As I was driving home after dropping off one of my kids at school..I looked over and noticed some purple flowers. I thought, well.. those are different only to realize they were weeds. I began to think some of us are like weeks. We have pretty sides to us yet we can be so different. Beauty isnt from the outside,but comes from within. Weeds take over they may come across as this pretty flower, yet their intentions are to take over our lawns, flower beds..etc. Humans can come across this way too. They may look so nice on the outside, yet their inside is on the prowl. I see this all around from a child in grade school to a grown adult. It makes me sad that we all can't just be beautiful on the inside. I try to remind my children to be kind, yet its so hard to be kind to one who may be so rude or ugly. Some people may act like they like you..yet when you walk away their body language makes a different statment. I try to watch how I act or behave as a grown adult..its so hard. You dont realize it until your older how important it is! I know I am not perfect and I am sure I have come across in an ugly way multiple times. As I have gotten older I do realize that I want to reflect more beauty on the inside that shines outward..instead of worrying about my outward side first. Dont get me wrong, I am not going to just sit back and let myself look a mess just because I am working on the inside.. lol But my main goal is to love my family, teach my kids, talk kindly, etc..you get the point.. ? I guess it would be better to say "I love you" or "Jesus loves you" instead of saying something rude to fuel someone's fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment