Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Prince Charming

Once in awhile someone wonderful comes in your life when you least expect it. Kinda like a falling star. My life has been blessed by my 4 amazing kids, but other parts of life was not what I had ever dreamed of. A lot of pain and hurt mixed with few happy moments in between. Life changed 3 years ago but continued to pray to God asking for direction. January of this year I was release by God to move forward. I continued my walk with HIM, praying seeking and devoting everything to him. Someone new comes along, swoops you off your feet and cares for you. It amazes me still at how he has blessed my life with an amazing man, a merciful, humble man of God ! Someone who shares my same belief and values. Someone who LOVES with his whole heart and unconditionally. Its amazing to me the little things you put aside for many years and forget about to then have them handed back to you... like hugs, kisses, tenderness, communication on levels never reached. I watch him with his own girls, how tender and sweet he is, then watch him with my 2 younger children and there is that same tenderness. He fills a void, knowing and respecting that they have a daddy. My children watch him with me and they will know what a Man of God looks like. For that I am so grateful! Thank you to so many for prayers and love and so much support.

1 comment:

  1. My sweet friend - God knows the desires of your heart before you feel them. He knows your needs before you speak them. He is so good. Your journey has been such a blessing to watch. He never ceases to amaze me!

    Hugs,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete